Sunday, January 3, 2016

M.A.D

Melancholy.
The feeling of sadness gushing in and out of me. Seeing you leaving me astray, after all the long-awaited feels you kept by yourself. I thought you would be the last. A finale. No. A grand finale of my never-ending search for my other half. It never supposed to end this way. This is not what I have planned in my mind. We are supposed to wait, five years top. I would have collected enough money by that time. And I would come knocking down the door of your house, face your father like a man I will, and ask for his daughter to be my spouse. We will walk together in this cruel reality, for I am assure and confident with you by my side. But sadly, this is just a dream. And I woke up too soon.


Angst.
I must say, I feel betrayed. You whom I poured all of my attention and care, have stabbed me in the back. This excruciating pain in my chest is unbearable. The feeling of betrayal is one I hate the most. I am angry and mad. This eyes are burning with raging fire. I should have cussed you like how I would do to others but I could not for I am mad. Madly in love with you. Do not take my sympathy for granted, lady. I am full of angst and endless rage. But it is you who subdue my anger away.

Despise.
I looked in the mirror and I saw this man. He has a vacant stare, his eyes look dead to me. He seems to have seen too many despairs in his young life. Or he felt them all? He disgusts me! This man, this unholy man. His heart has been tainted by filth and it cannot be cleansed, cannot be purged. He fooled around and he did not see what is coming towards him. The past is riding on a wheel. And it is coming right at him. This is all his fault. He despises me! If he was so smart and more careful in his actions, none of this would have happened. He failed to appreciate, and he must repay for his wrongdoing. This man in the mirror, he will soon taste another despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment