Thursday, December 24, 2015

Simbolik

Cut my hair short, almost bald to be precise. You can see the shape of my head. Clearly. Bulat macam telur penyu.

Why? Suatu jenis simbolik I guess.

Simbolik atau metafora abstrak di mana perkara yang aku sayang haruslah dilepaskan namun hati teguh berasa yakin akan kepulangannya di masa akan datang. Those who really know me will understand how much I love my hair. Pi gunting pun cerewet mintak itu ini sampaikan sejam baru habis gunting. But still, it'll grow back. Botak sekarang, panjang lagi dua tiga bulan kot lulz.

Just like you, leaving me astray in this present time. But you'll come back. In shaa Allah.

Or maybe suatu jenis simbolik rebel anak muda yang penuh rasa amarah terhadap keadaan sekeliling. Rasa tidak puas hati terhadap segala perancangan punah dan harapan jatuh menjunam. The inability to foresee the unexpected. How tired and frustrated it feels to keep on clinging onto something or perhaps someone whom unsure of our own fate and destiny.

Heck, it's just hair. An attachment on my head. I can feel the cold breeze seeping through my scalp.

Okay bila nak panjang?

No comments:

Post a Comment