Saturday, December 12, 2015

Scars

A scar in my heart
The first I've ever got
She was the first and I was dumb enough hoping for her to be the last
I gave my all to pamper the first
We were young and reckless
And she was gone with some other bastard
All she ever gave is a deep scar in my heart

Two scars in my heart
The second was bad enough
A push and pull situation
A person to fill in the gap
She was not the one from the moment I first saw her
But I was blind enough lying to myself, she'll be okay, we'll be okay
And she gave me the second scar, rotten enough to defile my heart

Three scars in my heart
Maybe the third time is a charm
Yeah, maybe
Heck, we're too broken and damaged
Situational victims won't solve a thing
Two time bombs will create too many damages
And that's how I got my third scars

These scars are too deep
They rot and stink
Hoping for you to shine the light
And be my remedy, an elixir to take these pains away
And reset the whole thing
But I can feel the fourth scar
Slowly engraving itself on my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment